Oversee, facilitate and advocate ROCKS activities as they relate to U.S. Army Cadet Command. Provide support to Chapters, Interest Groups and individuals seeking information and other assistance in the furtherance of ROTC-related activities.
Support activities led by other ROCKS National Board Members that impact on ROTC programs. Coordinate the execution of the R.C. Cartwright Scholarship, the LTG Edward Honor Award/Scholarship, ROTC Leadership Outreach Program, support of the 4-Year ROTC Scholarship and serve as the overall ROCKS’ principal point of contact with the U.S. Army Cadet Command.
Goals and areas of focus for 2018:
• Support all ROCKS goals and objectives
• Continue strong scholarship programs
-- gain increased support for the 4-Year ROTC Program
-- execute the LTG Edward Honor Award
• Develop and maintain strong relations w/ U.S. Army Cadet Command
• Build a VP (ROTC Programs) Team from available volunteers
• Prepare a written SOP for the ROCKS ROTC Programs
• Prepare a written SOP for the ROCKS Scholarship Programs
• Revitalize the ROTC Leadership Outreach Program
• Over time, develop a role model program with a focus on high school age young men and women