· They are offline and not a part of the normal electronic system
Therefore, only paper applications are accepted with “ROCKS
Scholarship” written across the top of the first page.
· As a minimum, fill in the basic information on the first three pages,
including SAT/ACT, GPA scores and school of choice.
· Students who have already applied for a scholarship and their
applications are in the Cadet Command database are not eligible
to reapply for ROCKS Scholarship
· These scholarships are designed to assist in recruiting high school
students to increase enrollment in ROTC.
· They are not to be used for on campus recruiting, except under special
circumstances pre-approved by BG(R) Simms.
· The overall goal is to improve diversity in the Army
· Send all applications to Attn: BG(R) Earl M. Simms at
email@example.com or The ROCKS, 7700 Old Branch Avenue,
Suite A202, Clinton, MD 20735, (703) 723-9192.
· DEADLINE IS 17 FEBRUARY 2012